Jack In and Enjoy: Look who's back !

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Look who's back !

Woot! I'm back! *hugs and kisses* (in case if some of you miss me so much LOL)

Well, been busy for the last week, Irwan's girlfriend, Mia aka Mijung, visiting us from Melbourne. So me and my girl went out with them, we went to the zoo, to Freo (they have yummy fish and chips there), watching I, Robot.

And I've been busy to get visa extension. All looks good, hopefully everything will be done at the end of this week or beginning of next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger M I J U N G said...

dude! you sure are missing like hell eh? aheuwhueahwe so here i am, back in melb again, doing same isht. wish me luck ok, looks like im so dead this semester. ask irwan why. cant wait to go to perth again. say hi to your belive livia aaight. ^_^

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home