Jack In and Enjoy: @#&*!

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

@#&*!

Well, today is so freaking dreadful for me. I went to downtown with Irwan and his gf, Mia aka Mijung aka Jungkray (and some other hundreds nicknames hehehe), because it's so damn windy, I was sure that my hair looked like Cindy Crawford Lauper LOL.

We had a lovely lunch at Jaws Sushi Restaurant (our fave!), then I went to the bank to make a cheque for uni's fee. From the bank I went to uni by myself while the others went home coz they have an 'urgent' meeting with the toilet hahaha..

Anyway, I paid the fee to the cashier and I got the receipt, went to the International Office enquirying CoE (Certificate of Enrollment), but the office was full of new students who most of them have limited english. $#&@! After waiting for a while, I spoke to one of the officer, just to find out that their network was down (another $#&@!) so she suggested I could go back there tomorrow. Because I want to get my result printed out, I went to the Student Central. I had to queue up, then when I talked with the lady there, she told me that she couldn't bring up the result because the network is down too ($#&@!$#&@!$#&@!) OMG! This must be a joke! Is it April Fool? I mean, they didn't have any single terminal computer in any single building, I mean, not even a single one that works fine! Hehehehehe... so I said to her that I'll come back again tomorrow morning and bring my shotgun.. oh wait, I didn't tell her about the last bit :P

Now I'll just entertain myself with some ice cream ! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home