Jack In and Enjoy: Bloggers rule !!!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Bloggers rule !!!

Well, that was what I got when reading TIME magazine last week. They put 5 bloggers that they think are the best. They even have a little special column about Tim Blair, who resides in Sydney. His blog is timblair.spleenville.com, it's Australia's most popular blog, attracting around 4 million hits a year. Some of the readers even support him by sending news, links, updates, corrections. Tim writes a weekly column for Australian newsmagazine The Bulletin, he does some freelances too.

Tim said as bloggers, we can as little or as much we want, no deadline, any subject. We might post a dozen times in a day or maybe once every week. That's really true, bloggers have a very flexible 'working hours' *LOL*

Like now for example, I just fell asleep (again!) and it's 1139 PM at the moment. I can post this one now or later, and even I can post another subject NOW or later. There's no boss who will tell me that I have to hand it in before lunch time, etc. And as for Tim, because he is a journalist, the flexible hours for being blogger is really makes him easy. Tim quote: "It's like some kind of freakin' journalistic paradise"

Even for me, being a blogger is really really fun. I can't write anything that I know, or anything that I pretend I know *LOL*. I don't have to carry a 10-inch book when I'm out of town, no need to find a dry place to place it, no pen either. Sweet isn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home