Jack In and Enjoy: It has arrived !!!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

It has arrived !!!

Woot! I've got my 7th Anniversary Edition Package of UO this morning! At last! Been waiting it since they released it on 24th June. But because they only sell it in USA and Canada, I had to order it from Canada. And I bought another package from a friend in USA for 3.5 million UO gold. She's been very kind to me, she'll send it to my address from USA. It might takes about a week or two but I really appreciate it. :)

Anyone has seen The Prince And Me? I've mentioned it before but I don't really feel interested to watch it. Based on the reviews on the net, it's just another popcorn movie, where nothing is so special and you can even predict the storyline. A prince came abroad to study without telling the others who he really was. Then met a cool chic, have a crush on her. Then by a silly incident, they all know who he was and the chic was upset. Then he brought her to his country (Denmark), trying to marry her and of course (as we already expect it), his mother wasn't agree because she's only an 'ordinary' people. Then happy-ending. I think watching it will be like that girl from Ally McBeal, Calista Flockheart (Flockhart?). The movie is like her: flat and boring. LOL

Today is another wet, rainy and cold day. The wraith of winter is really showing its power hehehe.. but anyway I like it. I just had a 6-inch of Subway sandwich. I kinda like it but it can't hold my powerfull tummy hehehehe... no matter how big I eat it, I will still feeling hungry in about two hours. The taste is good and they claimed that the sandwich will have no more than 7 grams of fat.

Any news about Euro Championship? I'm no longer interested to follow it since my fave teams were lost (England and Germany). I was expecting England to be able to go to the semifinal or even final. But too bad. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home