Jack In and Enjoy: Shrek and Pothead!

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Shrek and Pothead!

Booyaa!! The time: 0533 am. I was about to post since Monday and Tuesday but too bad I keep forgetting and some things (somehow) always coming along the way. On Monday, I hit the town with my girl and Irwan. He's one of a kind friend which you won't get so often. He's smart in politic, which I find him is a very good companion to talk about current affairs especially, politics as you might guess it.

After a freaking very late lunch, he went home so me and my girl decided to watch Shrek 2, it was a hillarious movie. I expected it would be a funny movie. But what I got was more than what I was expecting. The script was so brilliant, they can mix recent things with medieval thing. Like one of the scene where Shrek was chased by the soldiers, they were running down the town, tearing up the crowd. And guess what, the soldiers requested an air support.



The storyline is simple but very funny, and the pictures were freaking awesome! They made (God knows how) the graphic so beautiful. Some of the scenes that I spotted that night was the hair of Prince Charming, it looks really, soft and loosey (he's really a pretty boy lol). Then when the raindrops fell on Shrek's skin, you would see if it's like a real thing. You gotta watch this! I was cracking all the time that almost made my crying hehehe... My rate goes for 9/10

Then yesterday, I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Since I'm not a true fan of Harry Potter (I always joking with my girl calling him Harry Pothead), I feel it's better than the first two movies. Of course, as we move into a more advanced society, majority of the movie was twisted and formed by CGI (Computer Graphic Interface). But what can you expect? To make a hell good movie about medieval you have to put some things that can only be made by computer graphics. My rate for this one is 7.5/10

Ok, now, any question? What? What am I doing at this time? Oh I slept at 1000 pm then woke up around 0200 am. I was reading Ralph, they have interesting stories in every issue and they also put some gorgeous, good looking, nice boobs, soft skin babes (the description can reach a page long, so I just the summary them.


I've got the result for one of the subject I take this semester. Somehow (again, God knows how), I've achieved 83.7% for it. OMFG (sorry, Lord), I mean, OMG!! We got 16.5/20 for the report (we forgot to sign the stupid report) and 7.5/10 for presentation. Woot!! I'm gonna email my tutor to ask my individual mark. Fingers cross!!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Walk beside me and just be my friend."
(Albert Camus)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home