Jack In and Enjoy: The library is closed!

Friday, June 04, 2004

The library is closed!

I couldn't f*cking believe it! I went to the uni at 1645 p.m. just to find a security lady that told me the library is closed! #$@!*

So I came down here through the shower rain just for nothing! Dammit! I gotta go to uni tomorrow to get the books then, otherwise I'll f*cked! Now I'm stuck in the lab while the rain pours slowly outside. My girl got me a list of some foods to buy. Prolly I'll entertain myself in Mc's D then!

If I knew that I'm gonna be too late to borrow some books, I'll just stay at home, jumping a champion spawn in UO!!

I'm just trying to find the reference numbers for the books then, so tomorrow I don't have to do it here. I might get some competitors trying to borrow the damn books! What a day hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home