Jack In and Enjoy: Cold Wednesday ...

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Cold Wednesday ...

As expected, today is another damn freezing day! The weather seems wicked, calm but deadly cold. If I ever happened to stand outside only wearing my underwear, my body will go blue in 15 minutes (What are you laughing at? Wanna proof? Go do it yourself and take picture) hehehe...

Today I went to Jaw's Sushi Restaurant (again?! Yea, so? They have nice meals!) with Za and his sister. I had a Sapporo Beer, imported beer from Japan. It's pretty nice and they come in a can of 650mL like having a full pint!

After dinner I was about to go home coz we missed the session for Troy, and we ended up watching Van Helsing. It was good, it has my two fave movie stars, Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale. Both were great in that movie, and Kate was superb. She looks elegance, cool and mysterious. Her skin looks so damn great! Rumour said the Jackman will be playing in Star Wars Episode III. Wow, that should be a great movie not to be missed.

My girl bought me two-seasons DVD set of 24!!! OMG! I'll watch it at weekend or perhaps after finishing exam on Tuesday. (What? No spoiler? Oh cmon, gimme a break!)

Anyway, I gotta eat my supper then hit to bed. I promised Za to have lunch at Munch Terrace (Asian Cuisine Restaurant) just around the corner.

There are three most essenstial things in life:
a good doctor;
a forgiving priest;
and a clever accountant..."

Oskar Schindler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home