Jack In and Enjoy: Morning Breeze ...

Monday, May 31, 2004

Morning Breeze ...

This morning I woke up and it was damn freezing! Are we at winter yet? Too soon I guess. Oh well, they said the current weather is dropping pretty fast. Yahoo! has a quite good weather forecast, and it said that in the next four days we're gonna having temperature as low as 4 Celcius. Fabulous!

Yesterday was so quiet. And the weather was pretty nice, cloudly and windy. Just reminding me of a movie I watched last week, The Day After Tomorrow. It tells you about the effect of global warming that is happening now. I think the movie was great, even for my opinion it concentrated more on Dennis Quaid, rather on the disaster itself. But it was very entertaining and gives us some good message.

The funny thing was, after the movie finished, there was a guy who sat two rows in front of me starting to stand up and talk loudly. He said he was from Greenpeace, he was trying to tell the rest of the audience, that the global warming is a real thing. He said that they got information from so many resources that global warming is a hidden threat to the world and might cause the impact that we just seen in the movie. Poor him, not many of us were listening to him. But I admitted he had a good effort tho.

Last night I watched an pretty old movie (made in 1997), An American Werewolf In Paris. It was good and had a great visual effect for an 1997 movie.

Today I have no exceptional plans, prolly get a haircut. It's too long and sometimes bothering me when I'm eating. I just need to go to EzyDVD to complain their products. My girl recently bought the complete series (season 1 to season 5) of Sex and the City. But the first CD for season 2 didn't work. It might caused by the region setting or the product itself is a fault.

Anyway, I'm at the university at the moment, and the weather doesn't look very good. It's like looking at a grumpy old man. So it's not a promise that we'll go to the DVD shop if the weather going nuts. I just really want to have a good breakfast at Mc Donald's, I miss their muffins and big breakfast. Reading their Core Menu Items by Ingredients just gives me a torture hehehe...

That's it I guess, I might login again tonight if I have any exciting news.

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?"
Kelvin Throop III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home