Jack In and Enjoy: Haircut!

Friday, June 04, 2004

Haircut!

Today, after having lunch with Za and my girl, we went to downtown. Nothing much to do, so I got my haircut. The lady in there was already forgot about me, coz the last time I went there was around 8 months ago! LOL. She keeps teasing me and asked me to get a short hair. She kept insisting me that I'll look even better! Hehehehe...

We passed by the cinema, trying to watch Troy but we didn't have much time left. We promised to go to Za's house to spend the evening there, playing monopoly (this time is really sux nuts for me, losing a lot hehehe)

It was around 0030 a.m. when we reached home. I was thinking to watch 24, but the boss called me to 'jump' a spawn. Spent freaking more than an hour just to kill the stupid champion. Got so dull scrolls LOL.

Oh, I finished watching Schindler's List last night. It was f*cking cool!, I don't care if you like drama movie or not, but you gotta watch it whenever you have chance! It's a very touching movie, the best drama movie I ever seen! Luckily I didn't rent it, but I bought it!

I went to EB shop at town today, to ask about the newest Ultima Series, Ultima X: Odyssey. Guess what? They postponed the release date until September this year!! #&*^@
I hope the game is a real thing!

Tomorrow I gotta go to library to borrow some law books (how boring is that??), and prolly I'll try to join the UOHOC chat. I'm hoping to throw some silly questions to UO Developer Team Hehehehe...

A man may learn wisdom even from a foe ...
Aristophanes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home