Jack In and Enjoy: 24 is not enough ...

Sunday, June 20, 2004

24 is not enough ...

Indeed, 24 is not enough. No, no, I'm not talking about the 24, what I mean is that having 24 hours in a day is not enough! (well, at least that's what I feel). Oh, I've finished watching the two seasons of 24.

Especially if you have so many interests, so many jobs to do in a day. Even if you want to spend one whole damn day at weekend, it's still not enough. In my case (where I spend a lot of time reading), sometimes I need another 6 hours rather than 24 hours hehehe...

Believe it or not, I have quite a weird taste for reading. I still have 4 books about science mainly focussing in time travel, 2 books about terrorism & global politic affairs; and disputes in Indonesian Police Forces. Also I stil have one thick book about Cybershock, some magazines, a half dozens of novels. *sigh*

To make it worse, I do spend time too reading forums on the net. Sorry? What forum? From general forum to games forum, and computer forum. See... I'm desperately need more hours in a day hehehe..

On average I only get 6 hours sleep, that's a good sign tho. I used to sleep only 4 hours max, even I used to sleep once every two days. I felt like a zombie hehehe...

But this makes me wonder and realize that sometimes we have to restrain ourselves. So now I spend less time reading novels and some comics. It's something you have to sacrifice... Anyway, today is so damn freezing! I don't know how long I can survive this hehehe, the weather is so cloudy and the temperature always dropped under 10 Celcius every night.

Now, UO News! At last! I can buy the Red Scimitar of Neira the Dread Lady in UO Auction for 3 million UO gold. It is a bargain price as we cannot obtain the item anymore.

Oh, I watched Basic last night. Starred by John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson. It is a good movie but I don't quite catch the ending. So if you understand its storyline so well, I beg you kindly to explain it to me..

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
(Les Brown)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home