Jack In and Enjoy: Late Posting ...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Late Posting ...

Ah, this is better. I'm at the computer lab now. The computers run faster here and I can enjoy the lovely LCD, rather than those computers in the library that have yucky and sticky mouse (no, I'm gonna go on details about it) :P

Recently, we have Wimbledon Open, and I found about this female tennis player from Slovakia. Her name is Maria Sharapova. I found her as cute and sexy with an above-average tennis skill (what do you expect? She's an international tennis player). Forget about Anna Kournikova, everyone knows Anna, even a third-grade kinky boy will knows her. Maria, in other hand, indeed an unique one. There are so many good female tennis players but because they don't have tight ass or big boobs people tend to know the sexy one.

Last night I was desperate to get some UO gold to buy some more rares to be added to the collections. But I think it is better for me to wait for a while and trying to sell some more sh*ts otherwise I'll end up in a big debt to my friends. :(

Anyway, I publish this from my home. I was kinda rushing to go home. Oh, we watched Mean Girls, starred by one of the hottest teen movie star (well, at least that's what I think), Lindsay Lohan. At last, we have a teen movie, not about some pshyco running wild with a butcher knife or chainsaw, nor about a poor prince charming went to a college and trying to be a common person (if you think I'm talking about Prince and Me, then you are wrong) hehehe... Mean Girls is about simple topic that we found everyday in our daily life. Since we were young, we've seen, done or felt about what they tell in Mean Girls. It's very good, I recommend it to give it a try, besides, Lohan is one damn cute girl that still exist in this mean world. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home