Jack In and Enjoy: Hey Hey It's Friday !

Friday, July 09, 2004

Hey Hey It's Friday !

It's Friday and I have nothing to watch *sighs* Oh, I watched The Usual Suspects the other night, and Kevin Spacey played as Roger 'Verbal' Kint, a crippled from New York. The story was very intrique and even the audience might able guess the ending's twist, but the movie will make us feeling curious how it will go to the end. Spacey, as always, he's very good. I've seen some of his movies and he's characteristic, he can blend himself with the role he played.

I don't have any plan for this weekend. As I'm having a sore throat. I learnt the hard way that alcohol, instant noodles and ciggarettes is not a very good mix hehehe... just need to have some rest I guess.

Last night was pretty bad for me. I slept at 1100 pm, then because I'm an insomnia (who isn't?), I woke up around 0300 am! Dang, that was really bad, I tried to sleep again but I couldn't. Then I thought I heard something from the kitchen so I checked it out. There was nothing tho, maybe the noise came from the unit next to me. Anyway, I tried get some nibble food and I turned on the computer to check the songs folder (I was messing around with it the night before). Then I couldn't sleep again until about 0800 am. At that time I was trying to stay awake, but I need some couple hours extra hehehe...

Ok, that's it folks! Gotta check the fishes! See ya later! Have a cool-chill-sexy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home