Jack In and Enjoy: Are You Lonesome Tonight ?

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Are You Lonesome Tonight ?

Dammit! I am!! Hehehehe... (somebody please shoot me) Today is bad weather. Been raining since brunch time, and now we are having hail storm! And to top it up, I'm having Elvis in my WinAmp hahaha..

His songs can make me feel a bit peaceful (maybe because he's been one of my fave singer since I was in high school, around 1996) :P I love all of his songs. My parents were very surprised when they listened accidentally to my songs. I love Jim Reeves, Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley. Those trio have a very balanced voices. Jim had a very low voice, Sinatra had an energic voice, and Elvis, Elvis is just sexy (the voice ok?) hehehehe...

So when all my friends were crazy about Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, 911, Spice Girls, Take That, etc, I tuned myself into oldies songs. They thought there's something wrong in me hehehe.. Well, it doesn't mean I hate Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls. But if I have to choose to watch two different live music concerts (between Backstreet Boys and Frank Sinatra), I'll most probably take the latter one. For newcomer singers I really love Norah Jones. She has very a clear, beautiful and sexy voice... and she's cute too. :)

Other singer is Dido, she reminds me of Sinead O'Connor and Dolores Mary Eileen O'Riordan from The Cranberries. They all have very very unique voice. Anyway, I gotta find something to eat. Late supper. Catch you all later!

"Be good and you will be lonesome."
(Carl Sandburg)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home