Jack In and Enjoy: What time is it? It's linking time !

Friday, July 16, 2004

What time is it? It's linking time !

You may say "WTF?!" Hehehehe... what I mean is today I'll just put up some links here about couples topics. Why? Because I'm a hopeless sob and I'm bored! So let me entertain you folks!
 
Ok let's start. Hmm.. Ok! This is a link, animation tho, about how the world will end. You could just click
this link and let your PC to load the animation to your screen. Or you can visit Ebaums World to check some other animations. They're indeed very funny.. and silly.
 
Some of you too might wondering how the hell I can end up playing UO. Well, I'm always a big fan of computer games, and one day I knew about this Indonesian online game, called Nexia, under the management of Boleh Game (These websites might hard to load as their bandwidth are soooo lame sometimes). Nexia an Indonesian version of Nexus. Anyway, when Nexia servers were down for some times (some months) so I gave it up (Pfftt). Then one of my friend, Yudha, he told me about another online game, Ultima Online. So for the next couple days I spent so many times browsing the net and reading about it. It gets so many awards. After reading sooo many websites about it, I give it a go, and ever since, my gaming experience would never be the same again. And about Yudha, he's a mature man who dedicating himself to graphic design, multimedia, finance, economy and of course, games! A smart, talented man with a sharp business instinct. He has a very nice homepage.

Damn! I made this half way when I went to couch, watching 2004 MTV Movie Awards and fell asleep! @#*$% Anyway, let's continue, shall we? I've explained a bit about how I get myself into UO. It's no doubt that UO was the first MMORPG that implemented the non-combat skills such as: cooking, camping, herding, tinkering, fishing even lumberjacking! So if offers not only bashing orc, or slaying dragons but players can interact in so many ways with others. Female players, most of them, love to decorate their own houses, designing them from scretch, put some plants and flowers (oh yes, you can do gardening here). You can even tame animals from a little woodpecker, polar bears, giant serpents to the biggest animal like dragons and white wyrm. So now you understand how UO become one of the biggest, longest and best MMORPG since 1998!
 
Oh, I got a url where you can some of the flash movies about UO, this made by some Japanese players. And this is one of my favourite
. Some of them are nice too, just be patience when you see so many words in the movie, they're indeed very good. Sorry? Cheesy graphic? STFU! Hehehehe (joking), well, we're here in UO care more about gameplay and the interaction of someone can make within the game. Rather having a kick-ass 3D graphic but what you can only do is killing monster, and levelling up your characters.
 
Oh damn, I think I have to finish this. Too much to do here at the moment. See you again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home