Jack In and Enjoy: Please send this to another 15 people in ...

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Please send this to another 15 people in ...

I'm sure you've got that love chain emails sometimes. I'm always remove them straight away, no question mark. I don't give a crap and I never believe that if I don't send it to another 10 of my friends in 15 minutes, I will have a bad day or bad luck. Pffttt..
 
Nowadays, we believe more in Hewlett Packard's rather in Hogwart's! (But indeed I believe that Hermione is one of the cutest and sexiest witch that still exist LOL) Do you really think that someone casting a spell when they type those chain letter or chain mails? So when you didn't do what they ask, some evil spirit (somehow) will curse you for the rest of the day? If you say yes, maybe it's time for you to get off from the net otherwise I'll curse you into a freaking mouse hehehe..
 
Anyway, I checked my girl's email yesterday, because she can't access internet from Indonesia. And I've found some chain emails, as usual, I removed them. I read not many of them, if the subject is catching my eyes, then I read.. for some time.. before I chuck it with the rest hohoho..
 
Today is raining! But I gotta shop unless I want to spend my day with instant noodles hehehe.. I decide to try some new recipes I found on the net. So fingers cross that I won't kill myself tonight lol. Oh, I've updated my blog. I put a BGM (background music), put a search bar to Google, also I got a trace, hmm.. what else did I put last night? Oh nevermind, I removed it last night hehehe..

I really need suggestion about it, so please, be nice mean to me. Say something. Is it bad? Is it ok? Is it boring? Is it crap? LOL.
 
Ok, gotta brb in a jiffy. Feeding the freaking fishes! Have a wet Tuesday!
 
"It is what you think of me that makes me what I've become..."
By me

Isn't lovely? I made this last week!! Go use it! But don't forget to put credit for me! Hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home