Jack In and Enjoy: Have you ever been fallin' in love ?

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Have you ever been fallin' in love ?

Love is a funny thing.. It can make us do crazy things, it can make us being the dumbest person on the planet or can make us feeling that we are the smartest and the luckiest bastard in bed the universe hehehe..

Oh well, today I witness another love birds hehehe.. A friend of mine is confused to tell his feelings to his crush. They were half the globe apart for the last three years. I don't know what she feels about him, but I know everything he feels lol.

He was my housemate for about one year here before his family won Green Card Visa to USA. Anyway, he is telling how it is now. And I'm telling ya, it's not simple one hehehe.. They have been knowing each other for almost 7 years. So I gave him some advices about what he should and shouldn't say :P

Seeing him in confusion and worried kinda reminds me of my high school time. The time where having a crush on someone was everything in the world. That could turn your whole life up side down. It might only a crush but it might be a love too. It's the most complicated simple thing (if you know what I mean) :P

Good luck bro! Hope you'll find the right way. I'm off to bed soon *yawns* Bloody winter won't give me a break.

"Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love."

William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home