Jack In and Enjoy: Happy birthday Love !

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Happy birthday Love !

Happy birthday! Wish you all the best and luck always, I love you so much! *smooch* May all the years to come will be filled with joy, happiness and success. I couldn't go through this far without you. You know our love is real and it is what meant to be. :)

Yup, today is my girl's birthday. Everyone shows the presents please! Hohoho.. Too bad she's 4,000 km away from me now. Oh well, 4 more days to go and I can hold her in my arms again :)

I'm just waiting for the time to call her up (hopefully she's not falling asleep) hehehe..

Once again, happy birthday! Love ya, dear!

P.S: I miss you sooooooooooo damn much!

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
Plato, 427 BC-348

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home