Jack In and Enjoy: Damn Microsoft ! #@$!%

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Damn Microsoft ! #@$!%

Ok, I was browsing the net as usual, reading some latest news, then suddenly my connection went off. Technically, if this happens, I only have to wait for couple minutes then the network will be back on again. But not this time, I waited like 10 minutes and still couldn't connect to the net. So I restarted the stupid modem and the computer. Still nothing. Arrghh! I hate it.

Anyway, I called up the ISP and they put me through to the technical support staff. He suggested me to turn off the personal firewall and checked the modem setting. After around 5 minutes struggling with it, he contacted the technician. He said that it looked like the Windows blocked the modem IP to access the net. WTF! Hehehe..

He also told me that this is one of the common symptoms that could occuring sometimes. I have no idea how and what reason the Microsoft designed this, but for sure... &#^@! Hehehe..

So, tonight I spend the rest of the night alone again (I need a hug.. badly) :P As Mijung will be staying at her bf's house. She planned to stay here while she's visiting Irwan because some of his relatives will visit his family, but it seemed that they couldn't get the entry visa. :)

Oh well, it's 0230 am at the moment and I'm still full awake. Damn to that little nap!! (I fell over the balcony asleep around 10 pm for about an hour or so) Now I'm fully recharged. I'm a heavy class cleptomaniac insomniac :(

Ok, I gotta finish this up now, thinking to make some poems hohoho..

I'm a poet without a scribe"
By me!! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home