Jack In and Enjoy: 5 more days to go !

Thursday, July 22, 2004

5 more days to go !

Yes! Time runs fast eh? My girl left for Jakarta two weeks ago, having 3 weeks holiday, now this is the third week. Woot! 5 more days to go and I can be with her.. again! Tomorrow is her birthday, and I have some ideas about what gift I'll give to her. Cooking utensils, cooking books, novels, music CD, dolls, and the list goes on and on and on.. :P I'll decide it tomorrow I guess. And I won't tell you here, in case she's reading this hohoho..

Yesterday, after finished my unfinished matters with uni, I went to city. By the way, I always pass by the downtown because I just live nearby. So I decided to shop some lingeries groceries. The only place to buy them in downtown is at Woolworth's. I bought some fresh chicken wings, frozen hamburger meats, diced beef, milk, and so on. Anyway, when I was queued up to the cashier, I saw this lady who rushed into the security guard. She whispered something to him, and pointing her finger to a guy who was at the one of the cashier. They waited for this guy, and when he was about to exit from the store -passing the security checkpoint- the alarm went off. So the security guard asked him about what he had in his jacket, and then they took him to the back to the store. Poor bugger lol.

If anyone who ever tried Mc D's breakfast, I'm sure you are familiar with their breakfast menu. One of my fave is Big Breakfast. Hohoho.. I want to make myself my own big breakfast. I'll have American Hot Dogs, hamburger, bacon, and scramble egg. Yay! It's really big portion tho but I love it. What I miss is Mc D's hash harsh brown :P

Oh, crap, I forgot that I put the bacon in the freezer, I just checked it. Now it's no different than a wooden sandals ffs! &#@! But hopefully tomorrow it will go soft again.

I saw a nice band on TV yesterday, Amici Forever. They have wonderful songs and voices composition. Indeed their style is unique (well at least for me hehehe) they consists of two tenors, two sopranos and one bass baritone. They sing Unchained Melody, and it's really nice touch. :)

Okay, I gotta prepare my dinner now, it takes about an hour or so to cook it huhuhu..

"We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police."
Jeff Marder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home