Jack In and Enjoy: It's an Iceberg! Oh wait, it's a red Iceberg !

Friday, July 23, 2004

It's an Iceberg! Oh wait, it's a red Iceberg !


LOL. Artists are sometimes hard to understand. They live in their own world, but we need their touch in our life hohoho.. Some people might say find one artist's job is quite weird or silly but the others might think it is an unique thing. That's what Chilean-born artist Marco Evaristti did last March (I guess), he painted an iceberg in somewhere off the coast western Greenland. He mixed about 3,000 litres of the red dye with sea water. At the end of the day, he got what he wants, a 900-metre-square chunk of crap ice painted in red. Extra-ordinary isn't? Maybe someday I'll paint a cliff in pink! :P

Read full article.

I admire his work, it's something you won't find many tho hehehe.. Just hope he won't paint more icebergs in rainbow colors, that's gonna be a problem. :P

So if any of you have some expressions in different or unique ways, just be free, as long as you're not hurting anybody or the environment.

By the way, I called up my girl, she was still half awake hehehe.. BUT I could only have about 7 minutes to chat with her, because I didn't have enough credit in the phone card *argghhh* And the damn automatic operator didn't give enough notice when our credit is in 'critical' moment. So I promise her to call back again tomorrow, prolly when she's having the dinner party. *sighs* I really want to come, what could expect for more in a weekend, hanging around with your loved one, having big-yummy dinner party with a bunch of friends? Life is such a traumatic drama isn't? :P

It's funny when you're still awake in the middle of the night (it's over midnite btw) and you still have some friends who are still online. Tonight, Eca and Leen are still online. And it's 0400 am at the moment! I thought only boys and perverts male vampires that still awake at this time :P

Oh well, I gotta hit the hay now. Be good ok? I'll see you again soon. :)

"An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he -- for some reason -- thinks it would be a good idea to give them."
Andy Warhol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home