Jack In and Enjoy: Dang it!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dang it!

Time runs fast eh? Henry, who is my first best buddy in Australia, went back here for holiday. He's now holding US's Green Card, so for the last four years he's been hiding his sorry @ss in California hehehe.. Anyway, he had summer holiday so he went back to Indo, and he took 2 weeks holiday here in Australia to visit some of his old friends. Not much difference tho, he's still the same buddy the last time I saw him four years ago. A bit skinny but looks healthy. Oh, he talks a lot now LOL.

We had fun while he was here. Even I feel that 2 weeks is too short for friends who hadn't seen each other in years. He seems enjoying his life in California, enjoying the sunny beach, the tanny babes in Santa Monica, and expensive French hooker french fries at local McD. Hehehehe..

Oh well, good luck bro, dunno when we will meet again. Be good, and keep smart hehehe.. get a girlfriend, settle down then you can start another journey. Ok enough for the crap :P Oh, just don't blow anything up ok? Don't get me wrong, but you have potentials hehehehe.. Been fun spending a holiday with you. Hey who knows I can visit you up there, then you can take me around. Fingers cross. Btw, gimme your lastest address dammit, I know you've moved to Irvine. Ok? All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home