Jack In and Enjoy: Nicabate CQ

Friday, September 17, 2004

Nicabate CQ

I'm using those patches now. My girl keeps insisting me to give it a try, so she bought two packages last Tuesday. It's transparent patches even for me it gives no difference. But indeed the side-effect is pretty true. I had vivid dreams and sweating last nite. So far there hasn't been any serious incident done by me such as licking the patch or chewing it to get some nicotine for my sexy dying body hehehe...

I keep thinking that is it really the nicotine that makes some people addicting to cigarette? Because some of the people I know -and myself- think that it's the habit. The repetition, like having cigarette after meal, or before work, or after driving, etc. It might be those habits or regular activity that hooks. For me, I can spend a day or two without cigarette, with no side-effect like sweating, shaking, dizzy or feeling weak. But maybe the regular pattern that makes me go to balcony to have a weed smoke. I smoke about 5 to 6 cigarettes each day, more if I'm having a night out with friends or some special occassions (party, bbq, etc). So I dunno if I'm just a light-smoker or heavy-smoker but for sure I'm not a chain-smoker :)

People, or some of them, like me might already know the downside of smoking. I've seen some TV Programmes and pictures about the torment of smoking. Trust me, it's ain't pretty. I've seen the healthy lungs and 'dirty' lungs which has been wrap by ash and other chemical from cigarettes. But... sometimes giving up a habit it's very struggling effort, it needs commitment, it needs self-awareness and some smokers that haven't got those, will find the quitting process is a freaking torture. It's like eating a steak while you don't have anymore tits teeth. :P

And I feel that I'm in the grey area, I could go to the commitment one, or the don't-give-a-crap one Hehehe.. Anyway, it worths a try tho. If I can be a pure non-smoker hunk person then it's good; and if not I'll take the softer path: social-smoker (pfftt) :P

Anyway... gotta go to downtown. Might watch a movie or just having dinner with my girl. Have a lovely weekend everyone. Oh, I remember a quote but I forgot who said it. It says: "Quit smoking is the most easy thing to do. I've done it sixty-two times" LOL.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger M I J U N G said...

oiii! thanks to you bro, i wrote few of my expiriences about being a good smoker. lol. i acknowlegde you of course.. aheuaheuae baca2 ya book!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home