Jack In and Enjoy: Am I wrong? Hell yea I'm wrong!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Am I wrong? Hell yea I'm wrong!

Ok, remember my last post about Nicabate CQ I'm using at the moment? Well, I found out that I was all wrong. I thought that having 5 or 6 cigarettes a day won't make me hooked with nicotine. I always thought that I could handle the need of the nicotine hehehe.. Eventually, I'm sure that I was hooked with it. I followed the instruction that I should commence to use the nicabate in the morning, a night after the last sex cigarette I took. And I found it really works. That day I feel comfortable, no cravings, and looking for a cigarette all over the place in the apartment in case I dropped any hehehehe...

Because my body gets a consistent and proportional (LOL) amount of nicotine for 24 hours, I feel calm and comfortable. I didn't have any thought about going to the mini-market around the block to steal buy a pack of nappies cigarette. It is going great actually. The only downside of using nicabate is that you will have some symptoms and as I told you I have some vivid dreams since the first day I use it. But I look it from the bright side hehehe..

Come on, how often you have a dream about chasing two freaking mice in your house that suddenly turned up into two black and white babes serpents? Or dream about your school got a visit from a famous model that actually you are one of her biggest fan. Then the principal decided to appoint you as her guide while she was in your school? (And because she only speaks English while not many of them understand or speak English fluent enough to make her comfortable) :P Or dream about you chasing something (I swear I didn't know and even now I don't know what the hell I was chasing) in an abandoned construction site. Running around the dark alleys and wet tunnels when suddenly your torch having a flat battery. Hehehe..

The other dreams were not that good tho LOL. Of course we have wet dreams sometimes when we are sleeping. But in my case, my dreams were unsual and different than any other dreams I always have. And I get them for about 4 (or 5?) nights in a row :P

Anyway, that's for now I guess. I'm gonna post again soon. About my anger to Bittorent crap! Hehehehe...

"Holding anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
The Buddha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home