Jack In and Enjoy: Royal Show 2004

Friday, October 08, 2004

Royal Show 2004

So I went to Perth Royal Show last nite with my girl and met couple of our friends there. Royal Show is held annually in -I think- every major cities around Australia. Back to years and years ago, it was used to show the latest technology or machineries for farming industry. Then it is enhanced with some more other attractions, food stands, arcade spots, etc. And now it becomes a big playground where you not only find farmers but also sexy chics hehehe...

We went to the cartoonist artis and got ourselves pictured. Last year we got that too but only in black & white, but now they can make it in colour. It's pretty good actually, but this time they made a big mistake, my boobs lips are too thick. It made me looks like Angelina Jolie lol..

We are going there again tonite yay! Oh btw, I'm stuck at the computer lab at the moment. While usually we have full class, today we only have about 6 people in the class. So damn boring. Then I run the web messenger from MSN but the stupid program keeps playing sound whenever I got a message. For the result, now I have about 12 windows of Mozilla Firebid. Coz at first time I thought it would be easier for me to navigate the screen if I only have one window with so many tabs. Rather than having 8 windows of Internet Explorer. Gah! So annoying..

Anyway, I gotta go now since I don't have anything important to do. So catch you guys later ok? Oh, have a lovely weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home