Jack In and Enjoy: Dum Di Dum

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Dum Di Dum

How you all been doing? Everyone's ok? Well, time runs fast, doesn't? Now we are already in the last quarter of the year. It's kinda nice and funny if we think flashback to years when we were younger, prettier, healthier and sometimes so naive hahaha..

Oh, Happy Fasting Month for those who are Moslems and doing it this year.

Anyway, I still could imagine clearly in 1992 or 1993, thinking about how and what we are gonna have in the future. I'm talking as in global scale. I was wondering what human will achieved in the future. The things came to my mind was, will human walk again in 2002? Will be able to go out there and trying to find a new place for living? Will we have such great marvel for medicine and health care? How far the technology will affecting our life aspects? Etc, etc. No, I wasn't a thinker, not even now. But let's just call it curiousity which is normally we do. =P

Ok, I'll post another update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home