Jack In and Enjoy: Hip Hip Hooray!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Hip Hip Hooray!

Happy B-day to me! So, today, I'm the king hehehe.. Jk! Today is my birthday, nothing much happening tho. Got some SMS from friends and families (phew, they're still remember me!) Some of them even called me. Then just night, I went to Hog's Breath for an exquisite dinner with Liv. Too bad it wasn't a candle light dinner hehehe.. I had this 400g steak, medium rare as usual, was delightful. Just give it a day or two before those fat starts to work in place on my bold body (LOL). Anyway, thanks everyone. For those who always been there for me. My mum and dad, my sis and bro, my beloved friends, who share some great moment and sh*tload of fun and silly things. Thanks for those things that have constructed me, my personality, my desire, likes and dislikes, even my physical appearance hahaha..

I'll leave you all with a poem sent by Liv thru BlueMountain:

A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that decades have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.


May today be a gift you'll always treasure. Happy Birthday to someone who always makes me smile!

Love,
Livia


Really, what else do you need when you have people that love you so much, ignoring your negative sides and just keep trying to accept who you are? *sobs* Thanks, my dear.

"Love rules the court, the camp, the grove,
And men below, and saints above:
For love is heaven, and heaven is love"

Sir Walter Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home