Jack In and Enjoy: Oh ffs!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Oh ffs!

Well, I'm in Indonesia at the moment. I arrived on the 3rd Feb at 2300 local time. The flight was enjoyable as not many passengers that day. From 170 capacity (if I'm not mistaken) only about 40 people were on that plane (assuming my eyes and poor math was at prime condition hehehe)

Anyway, I made a posting while I'm on the train to my hometown on the next day. I borrowed Mr. Z's laptop and I saved the posting in my flash disk. But guess what, when I was about to upload it from the local cyber cafe, their PC's don't even have USB port. Argghh!! What a waste. The PC was soooo original that it will look very ancient comparing the laptop I'm using now hehehe.. My girl's sis just got this new laptop yesterday afternoon. I gotta admit it that I fall in love with this one hehehe.. Intel Pentium M Processor 725 Dothan, 1.6 Ghz, 512DDR RAM, ATI Radeon 9100 Series, 15.4" screen with 60 Gb HD, it gives the joyful of computing hehehe... The Dothan technology allows the laptop to save energy more than the older generations. Well, if you're looking for a good laptop, this one is very recommended. With USD 1500, you can take this babe home hehehe =P

Oh, I was amazed yesterday. We went down to Orion Mangga Dua, where you can find hundreds of shops for computer needs. From a simple transfer cable, to the latest version of sophisticated motherboards. I know that people who haven't been to Indo (such my famous friend Mr. Z) would think that Indonesia is only full of crooks and bad people where you can get mugged everyday, anytime. But if you see the condition in here.. lol. Big malls, overcrowded computer shops, and the growing numbers of mobile phone shops, who would believe that Indonesia is one of the poorest countries in the world? I gotta take pictures so I can show him how Jakarta looks like. I remember clearly when I was still so young, I don't like this city. Crowded, traffic jam, confusing roads, etc, but now, it would be an exotic experience if I can live some of my years here.

Ok, I gotta go now, Happy Valentine! While some or most of you will be in a romantic candlelight dinner and listen to the love songs, most probably I will spend my Valentine evening eating with my girl and listen to the hawker's songs LOL.

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Livia said...

Hey, it's Intel Pentium M 1.7Ghz. Just a correction. @_@

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home