Jack In and Enjoy: Reporting For Duty

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Reporting For Duty

For about the last couple of weeks, I've been 'away' from my ritual and sacred activities on the net. That includes e-mail, chatting, browsing and playing games. Perhaps I was too tired and I got some withdrew from this mighty cyber world. Now, it started to kick back again. Starting from last week, I've got myself a chance to re-enter the realm that has shaped me hehehe..

One of them is getting back into Ultima Online, a cyber realm where we could take a role of magician, paladin, thief, merchant, knight, necromancer, even ninja. A world that has painted me with memories, with moments that would stay until the end of my timeline. (Ok, I think I gotta stop exaggerating now hehehe) Also I'm starting to gear myself up and taking position into the world of Battlefield 2. If Ultime Online is a medieval world, Battlefield 2 offers a world of modern day combat experience. Taking up yourself with a challenge being a Spec Ops troop, Medic, Sniper, etc.

It gives a very fast phase of fight, with a split second being a victorious army or a defeated enemy. The intense battle in places from all over the world, fight for every inch that will turn the result of the war. I re-join this brother-in-arms, and I realized, this is actually my world. A world with fake blood and damn pixels of bodies lying around. Corners where you see your enemies' rifle muzzles, dust where you think you see a silhouette of your damned enemy, or rooftop where snipers will ambush your sorry ass without any hesitation. Well, that what have been happening lately.

I play in an unofficial server. It's better than nothing tho. Some players are great and challenging, some are just trash talker as usual but nothing to worry hehe.. I'm still down in the low rank officer, but it doesn't mean it has no fun to play it. They also provide each soldier's status in a website, and this is my status page. You're free to browse and have a look around.

Ok, have a great week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home