Jack In and Enjoy: Little Update

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Little Update

Yesterday, our ISP suffered a massive blackout throughout the country. Their fiber optic network was cut-off due some unxeplained incidents. I called them in the morning (for those who know me well, this is not something new!) hehe.. and they said that the fix was still undergo and hopefully by mid-day everything would get back to normal. But it took more than just some hours, until midnight last night, the only site I could browse was my ISP homopage homepage.

This morning I could access my Internet again. I did some couple updates on my blog such as changing the friend list, I also removed the media player tool which used to play a song. This time I really hope that I could post entries in a more regular manner.

Anyway, another cloudy and rainy day again today. Trying to write some poems but I'm afraid it's gonna be another gloomy one hahaha.. Maybe I should try to listen to some warm-hearted songs hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home