Jack In and Enjoy: Our Beginning

Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Beginning

Slowly, life has begun a different pace. Streaming down the memory lane, I could still remember the points of my timeline. Junctions where I was required to make a decision. Some decisions that had shaped me, my life, and people around me to become what we are now.

The roaming will of creating a new life with family, which subdues all my selfishness, our selfishness for a little love that have just arrived into our life. An eternal seal sent by God, will keep reminding me about one unconditional love, a love without demanding something to be paid back. A love that will create a delightful memory, that one day we will cherish together and stay forever as long as there is life.

Welcome, Clarissa. Daddy and mommy love you so much. Thank you for bringing a new color for us. Let us stay simply as a family where love and warmth are our daily bread.

Jakarta,
25th Feb 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home