Jack In and Enjoy: Congrats!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Congrats!

For the last three weeks, four of my friends have been blessed with lovely and cute babies! One of them is Jeffry Setiawan, he is my supervisor aka team leader. His newly daughter is Vanessa Patricia Renata. He turned up at work one day with the biggest smile we've ever seen! Hehehe..

The next one is Stephanie, one of my closest friends. She and Sam name their son: Sergio Jaco Rachmat.

Third one is a funky couple, Miracle & Firdaus. Their son's name is Fernando Firdaus Widodo. I believe he will grow up and familiar with cars and big bikes from his dad's hobbies hehehe..

Last but not least is a cute daughter of Novie. Her name is Vaneska Maira Lee. Exotic name, dare I say.

Congrats guys! I believe your kids will grow up to become great people and great personalities just like their parents. Really, I can't describe how happy I am seeing all my friends are blessed with such cute and lovely babies. We'll see them as a better generation. Once again, congratulations and God bless we all! Suddenly I'm feeling so old hehehe... now they're gonna call me "uncle" soon! Yay! LOL.

“Only mothers can think of the future-because they give birth to it in their children.”
Maxim Gorky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home