Jack In and Enjoy: I Went to the Toilet... for the 14th Time!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Went to the Toilet... for the 14th Time!

Yes, I think I got a diarrhea (what other proof do I need? Hehehe..) So, yesterday morning I woke up about 6 a.m. it's a rare occassion considering it was Saturday. I went to toilet as my stomach was acting weird. Then after that, the show continues. By 8 p.m. yesterday, I've went to the toilet for the 13th times! Ugh, it's really bad. I don't what I ate wrong. I just had what the others did, and everyone is ok except me.

It's getting better now even tho I can still feel something wrong with my body. I hope it will gone away by tomorrow morning as I'm gonna have a very long day *sigh* The only good thing about this diarrhea is it makes my belly's shape better hahaha.. Ok, everyone, have a good Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home