Jack In and Enjoy: What A Day!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What A Day!

Today is very unproductive (I hope there's such word in English) for me. Nothing much to do and the weather is really f*cked. It was showering for a while, then the next minute the sun came up again. Mixing humidity with rain is like having a milkshake with chilli powder LOL!

Well, I hope tomorrow is gonna be a lot better for me. To be honest, even my work is so challenging, but I don't feel like giving up. That's why everyday I believe that there is no bad day until you pass it through hehehe..

Anyway, the wet season has came! No, not that 'wet' ok? I mean the raining season. I love rainy season. Not because it feels romantic as some people think or feel. Rainy days are giving something peaceful and calmness, well at least for me. In the other side, I also love thunderstorm. Weird isn't? :P

Time to go, enough with my babbling! I need my beauty sleep haha.. I'll leave you guys with one very beautiful quote. Over and out!

"By seeing the seed of failure in every success, we remain humble. By seeing the seed of success in every failure we remain hopeful."
Mel Ziegler
- founder of Banana Republic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home